Specialization: Urology, Laparoscopy, Andrology, Transplant, Uro-Oncology, Uro-Gynecology, General Surgery
Assistant Professor at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore, which is a Tertiary Care Centre for Urology in the State. Consultant Urologist at Jupiter Hospitals, Bangalore. Managing Director and CEO of Jupiter Institutions, Bangalore. 3 years experience in General and Laparoscopic Surgery at K. R. Hospital, Mysore. 1 year experience in Surgical Oncology and General Surgery at M. S. Ramaiah Memorial and Teaching Hospital, Bangalore. 3 years experience in Urology and Transplant at Institute of Nephro-Urology, Bangalore.
Awards & Recognitions
1. Gold Medal in MS General Surgery for Rajiv Gandhi University.
2. 2nd Rank for the State in M.Ch (Urology).
3. “Research Vibhushana” Award for my Research Paper on “”Metallic ring penile foreign body causing penile strangulation – A rare case report.
4. Winner of the National Level Quiz held during the Annual South Zone Urology Conference.
Research & Publications
1. Extra anatomical bypass grafting for limb salvage: a case report
2. A study on the prevalence of risk factors and presence of diabetic foot ulcers in T2DM patients in K. R. Hospital, Mysuru
3. Onlay versus sublay mesh repair for ventral hernia
4. A metallic ring penile foreign body causing penile strangulation: a rare case report
- KMC 104106