Powered by Betser Life partnering with CRF Women on Wheels
Ride With a MISSION
Dr. SANA SHEMS, MBBS, MD(DVL), DNB, FSM
BETSER LIFE is partnering with CRF Women on Wheels and Dr Sana Shems for ‘Ride with a Mission’, solo motorcycle ride by Dr. Sana from Kanyakumari to Kashmir to create awareness on Violence against Doctors and Safe India for Everyone on this National Doctors Day (July 01, 2023).
Dr. Sana is available to consult on Betser Life doctors panel.
Know More about Dr.Sana Shems
Ride with a Mission
Kanyakumari – Alappuzha – Calicut – Mangalore – Goa – Pune ( Beach Route ) – Surat – Udaipur – Ajmer – Jaipur – Amritsar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
Dr.Sana - Achievements
as a Rider
- Executive member of CRF Women on Wheels.
- Participated in the 2022 National Stunt Championship held in Coimbatore, and was the only woman from Kerala to participate. ( Performed on Apache RTR 160 )
- Received the Best Rider in Kerala 2022 award from CRF Women on Wheels.
- Completed long rides from Kasargod to Kanyakumari, Calicut to Goa, and Calicut to Gandikota etc.
- Done motorcycle stunt performance at Malabar Dental College, Eranad Knowledge City.
- Was recognized by the state minister for participation in the Drug Free Ride campaign.
Betser Rakshanet Smart Badge
Smart Badge allows you to call for emergency help with the press of a button on a Badge that you carry along in your professional work spaces.
Fast alert to Hospital security and all medical staff in case of violence, aggression, or medical emergencies.
AN EMPLOYEE BADGE
Wear as Professional Badge just like any other employee badge.
SAFETY ALERT APP
Mobile Engagement platform for specific alerts and crisis communications
LOCATION IN BUILDING
Track key staff’s location in hospital building and within the premises when needed.
Call Us Today for FREE Consultation
Everyone deserves immediate help in life-critical situations.