Specialization: Surgery, Vestibular disorders. Area of interest: Otology, Balance disorders and Headache.
Awards & Recognitions
1. Third prize Paper presentation: Spectrum on Pediatric dizziness in a tertiary care hospital neurootological and equilibriometric society 2020 Patna.
2. First Prize in paper presentation on “Vestibular Epilepsy – A Case series” in Neurotological& Equilibriometric Society – 2019, Benglauru, Karnataka
3. First in Quiz – Neurotological & Equilibriometric Society – 2019, Benglauru, Karnataka
4. Free paper presentation -Approach to Pediatric dizziness ISOCON 2018 , Mysuru
5. Invited as Faculty in ISOCON 2022, Bhubaneswar – on the topic “Optimizing outcomes in the management of advanced Tympanojugular paraganglioma through multidisciplinary team approach
6. Presented the Topic – Benign Paroxysmal vertigo of childhood: Clinical profile and management held on Jan 17-21 2023 IFOS Dubai ENT World Congress.
Research & Publication
1. Haripriya GR, Preethy M, Mathew D et al. Incidence and treatment outcomes of Post traumatic BPPV in Brain injury patients. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery (July to Sept 2018); 70(3): 337-341
2. Rakesh KM, Anil KJ, Haripriya GR Microscopic versus Endoscopic Myringoplasty: A comparative study. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery (2018). doi.org/10.1007/s 12070-018-1341-
3. Sanjeev Mohanty, Manu Vergis, Devipriya V, Haripriya GR et al. Giant uni-cystic ameloblastoma of maxilla- successful endoscopic management. International journal of otolaryngology head and neck surgery.Oct 2021 ;7(10)1696-1699
4. G R Haripriya, Anjali Lepcha et al. Prevalence, clinical profile, and diagnosis of Pediatric dizziness in a tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 246(2021)110761
5. Vestibular epilepsy: Clinical presentation, diagnosis, and management. Indian Journal of Otology. Jan 2020. 26(3):147. Doi 10.4103/indianotol.INDIANJOTOL_154_20
- TNMC 126862