Dr. Tiny Nair is a MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology), FACC, FEFC, Head, Dept. of Cardiology at PRS Hospital, Trivandrum, Kerala. Dr. Tiny Nair, Chief Consultant Cardiologist and Chief Consultant Interventional Cardiologist were awarded the prestigious International Fellowship of European Society of Cadiology at a function held at Mumbai on 18th of January, 2014.
- MRCP-UK, FRCP-LONDON, EDINBURGH.
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Doctor Award – Govt of Kerala 2003.
- Most Inspiring Doctor of India (Economic Times) 2018
- Clinical presentation, management, in‐hospital and 90‐day outcomes of heart failure Patients in Trivandrum, Kerala, India: The Trivandrum Heart Failure Registry.
- Five-year mortality and readmission rates in patients with heart failure in India: Results from the Trivandrum Heart Failure registry.
- Sex differences in the presentation, diagnosis, and management of acute coronary syndromes: Findings from the Kerala-India ACS registry.
- Self-blood pressure measurement as compared to office blood pressure measurement in a large Indian population; The India Heart Study.
- COVID-Inflicted Coagulopathy: Expert Consensus on Management with Novel Oral Anticoagulants in India.
- TCMC 15715