Specialization: Cosmetic Dermatology, Aesthetic Facial Surgery
1. Assistant Professor, Department of D.V.L., Co-operative Medical College, Kochi, from July, 2010 to June, 2011.
2. Assistant Professor, Department of D.V.L.,M.G.M.C & R.I., Pondicherry, from July 2011 to December 2012.
3. Medical Director & Chief Consultant- KKRIS Skin Care Center & Laser Clinic, Chalakudy and Kochi from July, 2011 to present.
4. Chief Consultant Department of Dermatology, Futurace Hospital, Kochi, since,2021 to present.
5. Speaker and course conductor, moderator, panelist in various International and National Dermatology, Plastic surgery, Cosmetology & Aesthetic Conferences & Workshops since 2013.
Brief Summary of Professional skills and/or expertise
- Examined, diagnosed and managed over 7,50,000 cases with Dermatological problems with 14 years experience in Dermatology .
- International Advisory Board Member for DASIL-Dermatologic and aesthetic surgery international league annual conference 2020 & 2021, Mexico.
- Dermatology and Cosmetic/Aesthetic Surgeries.
2. Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology which includes Surgical and
3. Non surgical procedures.
4. Facial rejuvenation techniques & scar resurfacing.
5. Botulinum toxin & Filler therapy for functional & cosmetic facial therapy.
6. Acne, burn, traumatic scar revision surgeries.
7. Cellulite and fat reduction therapies and non-surgical facelifts.
8. Laser therapy for various skin conditions and Regenerative Medicine.
9. Hair transplant surgeries.
10. Psoriasis, Vitiligo and Sexually transmitted disease and HIV.
All skin related problem, which require a specialist Dermatologists treatment.
Research: Multiple,19 indexed Journal Publications and One textbook Chapter.
- MD-Dermatology,Venerelogy & Leprosy (Gold Medalist) Pondicherry University
- MD-General Medicine The 1st Moscow State Medical University
- MD-Physican (After completion of FMGE conducted by National Board of Examinations) India
- MRCPS Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
- DHA licence holder as Specialist-Dermatologist. International Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Facial Anesthetic Surgery
Awards and Recognitions
- One among the three students chosen for their academic brilliance to meet the then honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on this visit to Russia ( 2003 )
- Gold Medalist and University Topper for Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Pondicherry University ( 2010 )
- Awarded as International Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology (F.A.A.D) ( 2011 )
- Inducted as a Member in the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) and the American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD/A
- Awarded MRCPS from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow ( 2020 )
- Awarded Scholarship and speaker at the 35thAnnual Congress of International Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Jerusalem ( 2014 )
- Awarded Fellowship and invited speaker at The 12th European Academy of Dermatology, Venereology summer meet held in Valencia ( 2015 )
- The 14th EADV spring symposium in Brussels ( 2017 )
- Awarded scholarship at the 24th World Congress of Dermatology, Milan ( 2019 )
- Scholarship winner and Rising star award recipient for the Best Young Dermatologist and Speaker at the 23rd World Congress of Dermatology, held in Vancouver by The International League of Dermatological Societies and World Congress of Dermatology ( 2015 )
- appeared as faculty and speaker at the same event for the DASIL session. Elected as Nominating Committee Board Member for DASIL-USA ( 2018 )
- Elected at International Advisory Board Member for DASIL, Mexico,2020 and 2021. Elected as Joint Secretary in Indian Association of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, Kerala State Branch ( 2020 )
- At present Central Committee member for IADVL,India,2021-22. Core Committee member of IADVL task force for NABH accreditation for Dermatology clinics ( 2020 )
- Nineteen International Scientific Publications till date including a chapter in text book for IADVL. Featured in Forbes “Pride of India” ( 0 )
Registrations: TCMC 36682