Specialization: Oncology, Hemato Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Surgical Oncology
Dr. K Govind Babu MBBS, MD – Internal Medicine, DM – Medical Oncology Consultant – Medical Oncology 32 Years Of Experience Oncologist, Hemato Oncologist, Gynecologic Oncologist, Surgical Oncologist
Dr. K Govind Babu is a renowned Oncologist in Bangalore and currently practices at HCG Hospital, Off Double Road, Bangalore. For the past 32 years, Dr. K Govind Babu has worked as a Medical Oncologist and gained proficient skills and knowledge in the segments. Dr. K Govind Babu pursued degree of MBBS from St Johns Medical College in 1982, MD – Internal Medicine from Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore in 1986 and DM – Medical Oncology from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore in 1995.
Some of the treatment offered by Dr. K Govind Babu are Cervical Cancer, Blood Cancer Treatment, Liver Cancer Treatment, Throat Cancer Surgery, Breast Cancer Treatment, Lung Cancer Treatment, Breast Cancer Surgery, Lung Cancer Surgery, Oral Cancer Treatment and Liver Cancer Surgery.
- Dr. Govind’s key areas of expertise are solid tumours and haemato oncology.
- He is also keenly interested in administering targeted therapy and precision medicine.
- Dr. Govind has treated more than 3,00,000 cases so far.
Training and Certifications
Dr. Govind has completed his specialty training from Dana Farber and MD Anderson Centre, USA.
- Dr. Babu has over 60 national and international publications to his credit.
- He is a recipient of several national and international awards and has been a part of many scientific studies, including clinical trials in oncology.
- Dr. K. Govind Babu is the President of the Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology. He is the president of the SAARC Federation of Oncology. He was also the co-chair of ESMO India Summit 2020.
- KMC 21290